Mobile Workforce Center
Canton/Van Zandt County
The Mobile Workforce Center is a 40-foot gooseneck trailer equipped with 10 computers, a meeting and training area and two flat-screen televisions for presentations of community announcements, job postings and advertisements by firms looking for workers.
Services the Mobile Workforce Center can provide include:
- Perform pre-employment screening at an employers' office or construction site;
- Assist new employers in the area with job posting and recruiting;
- Provide pre-employment testing;
- Access WorkInTexas.com Web site for job matching to thousands of good paying jobs in Texas;
- Greet applicants, hand out applications and provide professional support to employers and job seekers with the help of staffers for Workforce Solutions of East Texas.
The Mobile Workforce Center will be utilized throughout the 14 counties served by the Workforce Solutions East Texas Board. These include: Gregg, Upshur, Camp, Marion, Harrison, Panola, Rusk, Smith, Cherokee, Anderson, Henderson, Van Zandt, Rains and Wood counties.
Hearing impaired may call Texas Relay Number 1-800-735-2988 (VOICE) OR 1-800-735-2989 (TDD)
All programs and employers under the auspices of the Workforce Solutions East Texas Board
are equal opportunity entities. Auxiliary aids and services are available,
upon request, to those with disabilities.
© 2013 East Texas Council of Governments. All rights reserved. |