Work Experience Program
The Work Experience Program offers participants training opportunities to earn as they learn, while employers benefit from 100% paid wages to the participant during the training period. The Wok Experience Program focuses on jobs that involve new technologies, production, service or additional skills for full-time positions (30 hours per week is considered full-time). Advantages to the employer include:
- No cost access to a carefully screened pool of available talent
- You set the qualifications, interview, and select the individual
- Customized training your way, at your workplace
- 100% paid wages to the participant during the training period
- Simple process with minimal paperwork
Workforce Solutions East Texas partners with employers in various industries and locations throughout the 14-county region and offers a team of specialized recruiters to help match positions and skill sets. We invite employers from private non-profit, the public, or private sectors to apply for The Work Experience program.
For more information about training opportunities, please contact one of our Employer Resources Representatives at your local Workforce Solutions Center or email us at Employerservices@easttexasworkforce.org.