Work Experience Program
The Work Experience Program offers participants an opportunity to earn as they learn, while employers benefit from 100% paid wages to the participant during the training period. The Wok Experience Program focuses on jobs that involve new technologies, production, service or additional skills for full-time positions (30 hours per week is considered full-time). Advantages to the employer include:
- No cost access to a carefully screened pool of available talent
- You set the qualifications, interview, and select the individual
- Customized training your way, at your workplace
- 100% paid wages to the participant during the training period
- Simple process with minimal paperwork
Workforce Solutions East Texas partners with employers in various industries and locations throughout the 14-county region and offers a team of specialized recruiters to help match positions and skill sets. We invite employers from private non-profit, the public, or private sectors to apply for The Work Experience program.