Child Care Provider Information
Child Care Providers – Are you interested in becoming a vendor with Workforce Solutions East Texas?
In order to become a vendor and receive funds from Workforce Solutions East Texas Child Care Services, you must (1) have a current license from the Texas Department of Family and Protective Services (DFPS) and (2) be one of the following:
- A Licensed Child Care Center (LCCC)
- A Licensed Child Care Home (LCCH)
- A Registered Child Care Home (RCCH)
- Licensed as a youth camp by the Department of State Health Services (DSHS)
- Operated and monitored by the U.S. Department of Defense
If yes, please email Provider Services at email@example.com or call (800)676-8283 for additional information on becoming a Workforce Solutions East Texas Child Care Provider.
How are we doing?
Are you a current child care customer or provider with Workforce Solutions East Texas?
How has your experience been? We would like to know. Click here to find our customer survey. Please print, complete, and return your survey to us by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail:
P.O. BOX 131869
Tyler, TX 75713