Do I Qualify?
The following questions will determine if you may qualify for child care assistance:
1. Do you reside within the region’s service delivery area which includes the following 14 counties: Anderson, Camp, Cherokee, Gregg, Harrison, Henderson, Marion, Panola, Rains, Rusk, Smith, Upshur, Van Zandt, or Wood?
2. Do you require care for your child in order for you to work, attend job training, or attend an educational activity?
3. Is the child needing care under the age of 13, or does your child have a disability?
4. Is the child needing care a United States citizen or legal immigrant?
5. Is your household income below the income guidelines outlined in the following table? Be sure to include all money received- work, Social Security, etc.
If you answered YES to all the questions above, you may qualify for child care assistance.