Mobile Workforce Center
Services the Mobile Workforce Center can provide include:
– Perform pre-employment screening at an employers’ office or construction site;
– Assist new employers in the area with job posting and recruiting;
– Provide pre-employment testing;
– Access WorkInTexas.com Web site for job matching to thousands of good paying jobs in Texas;
– Greet applicants, hand out applications and provide professional support to employers and job seekers with the help of staffers for Workforce Solutions of East Texas.
Mobile Workforce Centers will be utilized throughout the 14 counties served by the Workforce Solutions East Texas Board. These include: Gregg, Upshur, Camp, Marion, Harrison, Panola, Rusk, Smith, Cherokee, Anderson, Henderson, Rains, Van Zandt and Wood counties.
New Locations for our Mobile Workforce Center beginning August 1st!
In order to better serve our customers in Camp, Marion and Panola Counties, our Mobile Workforce Center is moving to new locations beginning August 1st.
State Hwy 271
This location is at Smith Furniture on Hwy 271 through Pittsburg.
104 S. Walcott St
Location is on the corner of Hwy 49 and Hwy 59. Chevron Parking lot.
448 W. Panola Street
Carthage Texas 75
Location is in the shopping center with Brookshire’s