Mobile Workforce Center
Services the Mobile Workforce Center can provide include:
– Perform pre-employment screening at an employers’ office or construction site;
– Assist new employers in the area with job posting and recruiting;
– Provide pre-employment testing;
– Access WorkInTexas.com Web site for job matching to thousands of good paying jobs in Texas;
– Greet applicants, hand out applications and provide professional support to employers and job seekers with the help of staffers for Workforce Solutions of East Texas.
Mobile Workforce Centers will be utilized throughout the 14 counties served by the Workforce Solutions East Texas Board. These include: Gregg, Upshur, Camp, Marion, Harrison, Panola, Rusk, Smith, Cherokee, Anderson, Henderson, Rains, Van Zandt and Wood counties.